Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Are you a new writer or in need of a refresher course? The TOP TEN reasons to enroll in Beginning Writer Workshops
Workshops are a wonderful resource for honing a writer's skills and advancing a writer's career. If you're a beginning writer, however, workshops are invaluable. Presenting the TOP TEN reasons a NEW writer should enroll in Beginning Writer Workshops. www.beginningwriterworkshops.com/
10. You have the most stupendous idea for the next blockbuster bestseller, but don't know where to begin.
9. After the first several stupendous pages, you hit a brick wall.
8. You've written a 500,000 word book that will land you at the top of the NY Times list, but you haven't a clue how to get it there.
7. The only persons you can get to read it are your mother and your best friend.
6. You discover you don't know the difference between a genre and a gerund.
5. Even your MOTHER says the book doesn't hold her interest.
4. You finally get a published writer's opinion of your manuscript, and she tells you that you have too much backstory in the opening chapters.
3. With your first and only criticism of your work, you're starting to doubt yourself.
2. Your mother and your best friend suddenly stop returning your phone calls.
1. You want to be a successful writer, and you want the building blocks to become one.
Beginning Writer Workshops. Taught by Experts in Industry and Experts in Craft.