Monday, October 11, 2010

Five Scribes Guest and NANOWRIMO enthusiast finals in BRAVA competition

It's no secret I've been impressed with Author Dale Mayer for some time. After all, she does nonfiction writing for a living and then produces fiction at an astronomical rate. Last year at this time she did a guest blog for the Five Scribes, which I titled, HOW I MET A NANOWRIMO SUPERSTAR.

http://tinyurl.com/2flce72


But now.... bwahahahaaaaaa, I've got her, and I wonder..... Now that she is a finalist for RT's Brava Contest Writing with the Stars, is she, or is she not, going to participate in NaNoWriMo?


http://tinyurl.com/26qy6hf

Only time will tell.

Congratulations to my friend Dale Mayer for her much earned success. For more information about Dale, check out http://dalemayer.com

4 comments:

Mary Marvella said...

Amazing Dale! Amazing writer! She should win this one.

Leslie Ann said...

Congrats Dale.

Keep us informed Donnell, we want to know.

Does anyone else do NaNoWriMo?

Right now I'm in a challenge put on by ACFW, you set your goal and post it to a word counter. It's kicking my butt...just puke stage and I'm a week behind because of the surgery. BUT I WILL DO THIS.

Donnell said...

I'm so proud of you, LA. I think NaNoWriMo is an amazing way for writers to get their words down on the page.

I agree, Mary. And to think Dale wrote Tuesday's Child as part of this yearly competition. Cool, huh?

Dale said...

Hi everyone - had to stop by and say thanks for all the promo and great wishes.

Mary thanks so much for the vote of confidence - I would LOVE to win this!

Leslie Ann - thanks for the congrats.
There are several of us that do NaNo. I'm trying to get a few more of my writers to partake this year.

Donnell - you're a sweetheart to do this. As for the big question am I going to Nano this year, the answer is YES!!!

I'm actually hoping to do the sequel for Maddy's Floor - which comes after Hide'n Go Seek and Tuesday's Child. Hoping for a complete single title in the month of November!