Friday, November 5, 2010

Best Birthday Ever -- a Publishing Contract

I am thrilled to announce that I have sold my 2007 Golden Heart finaling manuscript WALK AWAY JOE. I don't have all the details yet, as the name will change to reflect the suspense. I'm more than fine with that. To learn more about my new publisher check out http://bellbridgebooks.com/ Thanks for letting me share ;) Talk about a happy birthday! Here's the announcement that ran in Publisher's Marketplace.


Women's/Romance:

Donnell Ann Bell's WALK AWAY JOE, in which a Colorado woman threatened by a stalker must depend on the protection of the police officer who sent her to prison years ago, to Deborah Smith and Debra Dixon of Bell Bridge Books, in a nice deal, for publication in Fall 2011 (World).

12 comments:

magolla said...

Way cool, Donnell!!!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Awesome! Major congrats. I toast you with my glass of Friday wine!

Donnell said...

Thanks so much, guys!! :) Wine sounds great ;)

Leslie Ann said...

WOO HOO. I'm so excited for you, this is so wonderful. Not unexpected as you are a fab writer with the soul of a writer...you never, ever gave up.

Tenacity pays off and talent like yours never hurts.

Party Time :)

Love you
~LA

Gillian Layne said...

I am so utterly thrilled for you! This could not have happened for a kinder or more deserving writer. I hope you celebrate all weekend long, and keep us updated on all the excitement as it unfolds! (((hugs)))

Gillian Layne said...

Oh, honey, I just popped over to your publisher's (YOUR publisher--squee!) site and saw your name front and center, welcoming you and your "fab romantic suspense novel WALK AWAY JOE". How cool is that?? I love them already. :)

Kristi Helvig said...

Congrats--happy birthday to you!! :)

Donnell said...

Oh, thanks, everyone. I'm overwhelmed. L.A. what kind comments. The feeling is mutual, my dear.

Gillian, thanks for the heads up and the very nice comments.

Kristi, thanks for the birthday wishes ;)

Christine said...

Congratulations!! Way to go.

Audra Harders said...

Oh my goodness, Donnell!! Congratulations, big time!!! Yayayay! I can't wait to get more details.

I'm going to mozy on over and check out Bell Bridge Books. I love Deb Dixon...and I love her even more for showing such great taste in contracted authors!!!


WooHoo, Donnell!!

KatieO said...

Big congratulations and Happy Birthday too!

Tina Russo Radcliffe said...

Wow this is totally awesomeness, and I wish I could spell that word.

Congratulations Donnell!!!