Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cover art released!

I've been waaaay behind the eight-ball in all things in my life. Actually, I'm still celebrating with Donnell...WooHoo on that contract, babe! So happy and proud of you!!

I have a tiny bit of good news to share. Steeple Hill finally released my cover. Everything I told them about the setting of my book, the artist captured with a fine tipped brush, LOL! May I introduce you to Rocky Mountain Hero...



I have a thing for cowboys and they gave me a great one!!

If you have a second, I'm guest blogging on Words Seasoned With Salt. Stop by and say hi. Leave a comment and you'll be in a drawing for a copy of Rocky Mountain Hero!

11 comments:

KL Grady said...

It's about time! Woot!! It's gorgeous art. Love it, and I can't wait to read it. :)

Donnell said...

Audra, this is soooo beautiful, and *I* am so proud of YOU! I hope you will let me do an interview. I'd love to hear all about Rocky Mountain Hero.

Audra Harders said...

Thanks ladies! I think I could stare at my cover all day long.

I hope you enjoy the story cuz this second book is really giving me fits!!!!

Audra Harders said...

You bet, Donnell! Then I'll have to return the favor with an interview back attcha!

Will we ever get more details about your sale??????????????

Donnell said...

Audra, you know about as much as I do now. I have a very savvy, communicative editor, Bell Bridge Books has been very welcoming and I plan to do my very best to make this a long association ;) They've indicated Fall of 2011. So enjoy book one, and take deep breaths on book two. What a wonderful thing to be able to say BOOK TWO Wahooooooo ;)

Leslie Ann said...

Audra Babe!
Love the cover!

You all need to pop over to Pepper's site so you can read an exerpt. We'll get Audra to post one here closer to release date...which is fast approaching.

But check it out. She's an up and coming star :)

SWAK to you.
~LA

Theresa said...

I LOVE the cover. You, DO carry several around in your purse, right???
So proud of you, Audra!!

Theresa said...

I LOVE the cover. You, DO carry several around in your purse, right???
So proud of you, Audra!!

Audra Harders said...

Ahh, isn't it nice to be loved by your buds????

Audra Harders said...

Donnell, do you have continuing characters or is BOOK TWO going off on a different angle??

Yes, I love saying BOOK TWO!!

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

fabgeargroovy cover.