Thursday, December 23, 2010

Power On!

Empowerment may be in the Universal Consciousness, but do you know what personal power truly is – much less how to use yours?

You will!

Tune into Five Scribes on January 3rd when author Nancy Haddock will outline how to identify and use your own innate power every single day of 2011 and beyond!


Nancy Haddock writes light paranormal mystery romance for Berkley. La Vida Vampire hit national bestseller lists, and both La Vida Vampire and Last Vampire Standing were awarded 4½ stars from Romantic Times BookReviews magazine. Always the Vampire, her third book in the series, will be released in May 2011.


Nancy has been a speech & language pathologist, a high school teacher, a mentor, and has studied various disciplines, including Native American religion and Huna medicine. She hails from Oklahoma, lived in the Dallas area for many years, and now makes historic St. Augustine, Florida her home.







Stay tuned, I know I am, I can't wait!!  What a great way to start a new year.

Ciao
~LA

7 comments:

Audra Harders said...

Oh my! I'd read the series just because of the covers! Can't wait to welcome Nancy to Five Scribes!

Leslie Ann said...

Me, too. WOW.
I'm excited Nancy is willing to share her insights with us.

~LA

Donnell said...

I'm there! Can't wait to see what the fabulous Nancy Haddock has to say. I may not have mentioned this before, but I'm a huge fan ;)

Leslie Ann said...

Donnell. Me too, Nancy is fantastic. I loved your interview of her book, which one was it? #1 or #2? Now, I'll go check it out...on our very own blog.

Merry Christmas, D!
~LA

Donnell said...

Nancy wrote an article called Second Book Syndrome. Thought provoking as always. We need to hogtie her for an interview. She knows where to find me if she's interested :) and not publicity shy ;)))))

Merry Christmas!

Leslie Ann said...

Here is the link to Nancy's article on our blog.

http://fivescribes.blogspot.com/2009/05/second-book-syndrome.html

Leslie Ann said...

Here is the link to Nancy's article on our blog.

http://fivescribes.blogspot.com/2009/05/second-book-syndrome.html