Monday, August 13, 2012

PUBLISHED!! DARE TO BELIEVE, REALLY.

My dream has wings, and now I'll watch it fly.

I truly have dreamed of being in print forever.  But times change and digital is new medium, so now I'm dreaming in 1's and 0's, and frankly couldn't be happier.
Please join me in celebrating the release of Dare To Believe. 
Only If You Dare to Believe

The Pulitzer prize winning writer …

Catherine Hemstead Malloy had it all – riches, glamour and happiness – or so it seemed. When her husband dies in an accident, she discovers she never really had anything at all. Now with nothing but a dismal bank account and her precious daughter, Cate fights to rebuild her life—until her daughter is kidnapped. Cate has no money, no resources – why would someone target her child?
 And the knight in shining armor …
Jason St. Pierre doesn't think of himself as a knight, just a man who does what must be done, lives by his rules and damn the consequences.  He'll move heaven and earth to protect the innocent, and his heart—he loved once and lost and won't risk it again, especially to Cate Hemstead.
Their reunion pits them against a kidnapper who is always one step ahead and takes them on a hunt from the majestic mountains of Colorado to the idyllic beaches of Hawaii.  Can they solve the who-dunnit turned why-dunnit kidnapping in time to save Cate's daughter?

AVAILABLE NOW AT: 
Amazon: http://amzn.to/Qjzzgm               
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/QNQCh2 
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/MlYSSA
And at your favorite e-reader store.

Print copy coming soon.
It's been an interesting journey, choosing to publish Indie, and I love talking about it.  I have a few blogs coming up, and I'll post the links here when they happen.  Want me to blog with you?  I'd love it.

And please visit my website http://bit.ly/Msu6J8

Thanks for celebrating with me. 

I'd like to send a copy of the book, either digital or when it comes out in print, to someone who comments, using that good old random number generator. 

~LA 

19 comments:

Feaky Snucker said...

Congrats! And that is a beautiful cover:)

Donnell said...

What a beautiful cover! Off to buy!

Terry Spear said...

Lovely cover! Good luck!

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Thank you, I'm branding myself with watercolor covers. It's an exciting day!
~LA

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Thanks Donnell,
It's a wonderful day! I can't believe you're off to buy it. Very cool. Thanks.

~LA

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Hi Terry,
I'm excited, and nervous, but I think more excited.

Thanks for visiting.

Hugs
~LA

Theresa said...

Yea! So happy for you, Leslie!

Kaki Warner said...

Congratulations! It sounds like a wonderful read.

Lynda Bailey said...

Major congrats on your release! Here's to many, many, many sales.

jenny milchman said...

So glad you will be read--and VERY glad there will be a print version!!

Viola Estrella said...

Congrats! Gorgeous cover!

Karalee Long said...

How exciting Leslie Ann. Beautiful cover.

Helen Hardt said...

Congratulations!

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Kaki, Lynda, Jenny,
Thank you all so much. This has been a long time coming. I'm excited about Indie Publishing. I have a great editor and a great team. I think a good product is key to the Indie world. I'll find out!
~Hugs LA

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Viola, Karalee and Helen,
Thank you for the good wishes. The cool thing is this book is out there in perpetuity. Scary and cool.

~Hugs, LA

Audra Harders said...

Congratulations, my friend! Can you believe I missed your grand announcement by a day?? Stupid day job.

Beautiful cover! Beautiful book!

Your perserverance has paid off and I'm behind you all the way.


Audra Harders said...

I'm so stinkin' proud of you!!!!!!

Nancy said...

LA, I adore the cover, and I'm SO thrilled DARE is published at last! HUGE congratulations!!!! Can't wait to read it!

Light,
Nancy Haddock

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

And our winner is Terry Spear.
Terry, let me know if you'd like a digital or paperback copy.

I hope you enjoy.

~ciao
LA