Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Release Day!



Hi Everybody, 
My new book, He Belongs to Me, is now available everywhere. Take a look:


He Belongs to Me is a love story . . . a tale of betrayal and deception and of a young mother's determination to recover what belongs to her.
Forced to leave her baby and tricked into relinquishing her parental rights, four years later Catherine Boyd is back and she'll do anything to regain custody of her son--even reconcile with the husband falsely accused of killing their son's twin.

All in the name of love for a little boy, generations of pain and tragedy are exposed in a courtroom drama.


 If you read He Belongs to Me and like it, I'd dearly appreciate a review on Amazon.  Reviews really help boost ratings that get Amazon to offer free promotions for the the book 

Book Buy Links:
       Amazon       Amazon Ca    Kindle         Barnes & Noble       iBookstore  
      
       Happy Reading! 
       Theresa

6 comments:

Kelly Louise said...

Congratulations

Donnell Ann Bell said...

Happy Release, Day, T. You've worked so hard on this and every project. Enjoy every second of your first born!

Theresa said...

Thanks Kelly and Donnell!

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Wow, I wonder what happened to my comment. I was there on the 8th!

Miss T, I'm so pleased you've published this book. Self-publishing is making more and more sense both for the author and the reader, by giving them choices and a great price point.

I wish you well on this new journey and know we'll see more of your books.

Great job.
xoxo
LA

Theresa said...

This is the 8th. Thanks, Leslie. Yeah, after the learning curve I'm expecting this next book to be easier, but it's been fun so far.

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Duh, I meant the day you posted. I'll go look in the spam folder.

Still wishing you the best whether it's the 1st or the 8th.

LA