Thursday, June 13, 2013

Release of STONE OF HEAVEN


Well I admit, my second book took longer than I anticipated or wanted,
but it's with great pleasure and pride that I announce the release of.....
 
STONE OF HEAVEN
Book One of the Carswell Adventure Series


For the Adventurer and the Romantic in all of us.
Travel to the Yucatan and be a part of the adventure Tori and Reid are about to undertake.
I hope you enjoy it.
 
 
The Recluse …
Tori Carswell treasures her solitude and simple life.  Her identical twin, Abby Carswell, is the polar opposite, seeking increasingly risky adventures.  Now Abby has put herself in mortal danger, captive of an ancient Mayan cult.  Her only hope?  Woefully under-prepared Tori.
And the Treasure Hunter …
Reid Hunter, good-natured and currently broke, aims to beat his ex-partner Abby to the fabled blue jade known as the Stone of Heaven.  But when reclusive, aero-phobic Tori overcomes her fear of flying and tracks her sister to a well guarded tomb deep in the Yucatan rainforest, he realizes Abby is in serious trouble.
Can Opposites Accomplish the Impossible?
Abby no longer trusts Reid. Can Tori risk doing so now, and join forces with him to save her sister?  Or will Reid put riches before life and love? 
  To Buy Stone of Heaven:

9 comments:

Donnell Ann Bell said...

Very cool cover, L.A.!!!

Vince said...

Hi L.A.:

What an opening!

I’m 10% into the book and it already has everything I like. I’M HOOKED!

I’ve been to the area. I’ve been a light plane pilot. I’ve had three motorcycles. What I’d like to know, if it would not be a spoiler, would you call this book a paranormal? It could be a paranormal at this point and it could well not be. I’m not sure how to take it. Is that part of the fun or should I know?

Vince

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Vince! I love that you're hooked, what a compliment.

I'm not going to tell you...you finish it and then tell me and I'll agree or disagree. :)

How's that for an answer.

Hugs
LA

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Hi Donnell,
Glad you like the cover. You'll have to tell me if it covers the essence of the book when you're done.

Hugs
LA

Donnell Ann Bell said...

Will do, L.A. On deadline!

Theresa said...

Congrats, Leslie. Got it in my TBR pile, now all I need is for life to go away awhile so I can enjoy reading. I'll get to catch up in August--I hope. Congrats and I wish you oodles of success!

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Miss T,
Right back at 'cha. Can't wait to read your book. Summer reading...I'll make it happen!!

Hugs
LA

Audra Harders said...

Congrats on the release of your SECOND book! WooHoo!! There are so many good parts about this book that I'd love to mention, but I don't want to give anything away.

Leslie, can't wait for the next book in this series. C'mon, girlfriend. Get to writing!!

Audra Harders said...

Vince, you're a motorcycle man? I love it. The pilot part, well, small planes scare me so I applaud your adventurous spirit.

And traveling through the Yucatan? I'm with you on that. I'd love to go back! Did you see the pictures Leslie posted to her blog? I got all excited when I saw them. I've been there!!

You're going to LOVE Stone of Heaven!!