Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome New Scribe ~ Lisa Potocar


 
Donnell, Theresa, Ann and I are so pleased to welcome our new scribe,
Lisa Potocar.  Author of the stellar YA book Sweet Glory from Tate Publishing.
 
I can't wait to read her posts, she's already tantalized me with some of her ideas.
 
Over the next couple of days, Lisa will post her bio and her first blog as a scribe.
 
Welcome, Lisa Potocar!
 
 
 
 
Blurb: Reluctant to shed her riding trousers and fully submerse herself in her role as a growing woman, sixteen-year-old Jana Brady trims her auburn tresses and rides off as Union Cavalryman Johnnie to fight as a soldier, nurse, and spy in the American Civil War.
 
http://amzn.to/THkzMp (Amazon Book)
http://bit.ly/TZge9h (Tate Publishing Bookstore)
 
 
~ciao
LA
 

9 comments:

Lisa Potocar said...

Thank you for that lovely introduction, Leslie Ann! I am so excited to be one of the Five Scribes, and I super appreciate Leslie Ann, Theresa, Donnell, and Ann for inviting me along on their journey.

I can't wait to get started, hopefully tomorrow...that is if this techno-weenie (as one of our author friends, Kaki Warner, always calls herself and she's got me calling myself) can figure out how to navigate through my first experience with posting through Blogger. Anyway, talk to you then.

Donnell Ann Bell said...

Lisa, you have the most interesting insights. Can't wait to read your posts!

Theresa said...

Welcome, Lisa!
We all are in for a real treat as Lisa's book, Sweet Glory, is WONDERFUL! And a historical / YA writer, Lisa is certain to add some great flavor to this blog. Looking forward to your posts!

Lisa Potocar said...

You are so sweet to say so, Donnell. I hope I can live up to that--LOL!

AnnK said...

Welcome, welcome! Good to have you on board.

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Yay, Lisa's here. I can't wait to see your take on things...anything.

Fantastic.

~LA

Lisa Potocar said...

Wow! A tremendous and heartfelt welcome from you all. I like your take on Sweet Glory, Theresa--thanks for your kind and wonderful words.

Christina Lasswell said...

This is GREAT news! I've been having Lisa Withdrawal.

Lisa Potocar said...

Awwwww, thanks, Christina! And I have been wondering where you've been, my friend. It has been too long since we last chatted. Can't wait to catch up with ya!!!!