Saturday, March 1, 2014

Cover Reveal: Introducing Just Destiny

Happy March everybody,
            I'm excited to share the beautiful new cover of my March 31st release, Just Destiny! It's the first of three books set in my home town of Grosse Pointe, Michigan.


Just Destiny is a love story wrapped in suspenseful courtroom drama. It’s about a grieving young woman, willing to risk embarrassment and possibly revealing long-held family secrets in court, for the right to conceive her dead husband’s baby, and her lawyer, best friend’s struggle to help her, despite his reservations.

A-N-D if you have a Nook or i-Pad, it's available for pre-orders NOW!  Amazon hasn't quite gotten with the program yet, but I'm sure they will soon.  What do you think of my cover?



4 comments:

Leslie Ann aka LA said...

Wow, love the cover. You know I'm not a fan of faces on covers, and this is a poignant setting with a woman who is holding herself together. NICE.

Can't wait to read the final rendition of this story, it's been a long time and I love the characters.
~LA

Donnell Ann Bell said...

Wow, love it! Great job, T!!!!

Lisa Potocar said...

Dido on the cover! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It's a perfect portrayal of a woman looking (to the sea) for answers.

Excellent job, and you've really captured my desire to read it with all of its secrecies.

I'm soooooo thrilled for you, Theresa. I just loved your first book, and I can't wait to read this one.

The very best in your journey with it "Just Destiny". (Love the title too)!

Theresa said...

Thanks for the kudos, ladies!
I'm really pleased with the way it turned out--both the story and the cover. Initial reviews are looking positive too!
Life is good!